TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products (see www.tft-earth.org for more details). We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Human Resources Officer
Work location : Jakarta
- Supporting all Human Resources activities in Jakarta Office such as administration for medical, equipment, recruitment, training, general affair and purchasing.
- Working as part of a team with HR Semarang Officer to advance lead time process of administration of GA, Expatriate permit, Labor Board Permit and etc.
- Coordination other employee in office Jakarta.
- Meeting documentation and communications
- Providing with minimum lead time process of HR & GA matters.
- Assisting adminitration of medical reimbursement outpatient of employee in Jakarta office.
- Facilitating of excess claim inpatient of employee in Jakarta office.
- Assisting recruitment process held in jakarta such as delivery of application form, interview room and remind interviewer for the schedule.
- Assisting administration of expatriate for new and extended permit and make coordination with third parties.
- Conduct induction for new hire employee in Jakarta Office if needed
- Assisting administration for training arrangement and others in Office Jakarta area.
- Coordinating with General Affair Officer in Semarang and Jakarta Office.
- Maintain good communications and relations with employees.
- Writing Monthly Reports for related activity
Education, Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Ability to understand Human Resources of General role and responsibilities
- Ability to work with tight dateline.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related fields.
- Minimum 4 years in occupational working experience.
- Demonstrate ability to understand Human Resources and General Affair requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programme.
25 days paid leave per year
Please send your updated CV & where you get this information from.
Max 2 weeks after this advertisement
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
users rated 5 / 5 based on 02