Lowongan Cargill Indonesia – Palembang, Sungai Lilin | Cargill Indonesia melakukan ekspansi mencakup pengumpulan, pemrosesan, penanganan, pengiriman dan pemasaran beragam produk pertanian, makanan dan energi serta jasa yang berkenaan meliputi: Pakan Ternak, Minyak Kelapa Sawit, Gula, biji-bijian & Minyak Nabati.
PT. Cargill Indonesia sebagai produsen internasional terkemuka makanan, pertanian, produk dan jasa keuangan dan industri. Kami bangga dalam jangkauan global kami, kemampuan untuk berkontribusi, dan etika kerja yang kuat dan nilai-nilai.
PT Cargill Indonesia membuka peluang kepada anda untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
Mill Manager – (PAL00008)
Manager / Assistant Manager
Sumatera Selatan – Palembang, Sungai Lilin
Job Description :
- Participate with estate management in establishing annual FFB milling plan and execute it within the budget and standard & goals framework agreed.
- Ensure that the quality of production is maintained within customer specifications.
- Initiate and, if approved, execute improvements in productivity, safety, food safety, ISO 9002, ISO 14000 and RSPO
- Support commercial dept. in relation to customers in technical aspects.
- Implement Cargill and local environmental health and safety policies in order to give the staff the safest environment possible.
- Train and motivate staff to ensure a good long term working environment is maintained and to upgrade know-how on processing.
- Define and execute a maintenance program to maximize production continuity, maintain EDT below 3%
- Review FFB supply schedule in relation to real estate delivery schedule on a weekly basis
- Keep liaison with governmental agencies on regulations, permits, operating licenses. Ensure no revoke on permits
- Comply with Cargill ethical standards
- Meet EHS standards/target set by company
- Procurement: ensure proper procurement with proper bidding review
- Review, supervise, challenge and ensure-enable projects are given us a competitive edge, meets insurance recommendations and reduces overall cost structure of facility.
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years engineering working experience
- At least 3 years of managerial experience overseeing a team of plant workers & engineers
- Good knowledge of food safety and EHS requirements / very knowledgeable in processing and construction safety
- Know and understand technical equipment of palm oil mill incl. jetty , receivable, turbines, utilities, sewer, etc.
- Knowledgeable in design, installation conditions, operating efficiencies (startup/shutdowns, etc.) maintenance and “management of change” related to milling
- Experienced in mill maintenance
- Know and understand technological aspects of milling process
- Know different “characteristics” of FFB deliveries to optimize/guide optimal efficiencies of actual deliveries
- Good financial and budgeting skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in a multinational food manufacturing company or palm oil mill with good safety standard, knowledge of ISO standards and experience in production planning and maintenance scheduling are added advantages.
Lamaran bisa dikirim melalui APPLY ONLINE melalui link >> Disini
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan pt cargill indonesia 2015